Every child has the right to quality education, which requires the existence of supportive pre-school education system and inclusive society. Early identification of the hearing problem and timely intervention are the primary and the most first steps in this process.
Who we are?
A team of professionals who share common vision and values: We believe that:
- A child and his/her problems are strongly integrated with the family.
- The strength of each child and family and the challenges they faces varies depending on their everyday life.
- Efficient communication with the peers from the early childhood builds an inclusive society.
- Hearing problem is a biopsychosocial issue and collaboration between different systems is crucial.
- Relevant services and information should be equally accessible both in Tbilisi and in the Regions.
- Quality service requires evidence-based practice provided by professionals.
What we do?
- Awareness Raising Campaigns
- Training Programs for Professionals
- Complex Rehabilitation Service Covers:
- Medical Engineer
- Auditory-Verbal Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Special Teacher
- Art Therapist
- Music Therapist
- Free Consultations
The “AI IA” Foundation was established on April 14, 2016 as part of Smart Capital Group Social Responsibility by Mr. Ivane Chkhartishvili – the founder of Smart Capital Group, along with his spouse Mrs. Nana Gotua. Continued education and social inclusion of children with hearing problem is the objective of the Foundation and the complex service provided for children on the basis of AI IA is fully funded by the Founder.
The members of supervisory board are: